Book your cheap car hire in Corfu securely online, and save 10% on a wide choice of vehicles from cheap economy options to our luxury range.
NEXT Holidays offers all-inclusive car rental rates, very good service and excellent vehicles. We are always at the end of the telephone to give advice and solve any problems that may occur.
How can I make the booking for my car rental?
The easiest way is to fill in the booking form you can find when you click on “online reservations form”. We need your arrival and departure dates, times and the type of car you want to rent. Your incoming flight number is very useful in case we are delivering the car at the airport. It is not a problem if you don’t have all the other details such as passport number and driver’s licence details at hand. You can provide us with this information on car collection.
Do I need a credit card to rent the car?
You can make the booking without giving your credit card details online. You can pay by bank draft order instead.
Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major international credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express. If you are a holder of another type, please contact us to inform you on acceptance and credit card charges or other ways of payment. Please note that credit card charges vary depending on type of credit card.
When do I pay for my car?
Depending on payment method. By credit card – as soon as the booking has been confirmed. By bank draft order – bank rules apply.
When will my credit card be charged for the rental amount?
The card will be debited as soon as the booking has been confirmed.
Is payment via the internet safe?
We use the official SSL certificate to transmit the personal details of your reservation. You can fill in and send your reservation with your mind at rest.
How long must I wait for my booking to be confirmed?
Your booking will be confirmed within 2 working days as soon as availability of the specific category has been confirmed.
Which documents do I have to bring with me when I collect the car?
Please bring your passport, driver’s license and credit card. If there are additional drivers, they also have to bring their passport and driver’s license.
Is it possible to pick up my car at night?
Yes, we deliver our cars also during the night. For delivery of your car at night is an extra charge of 20 euros.
My plane leaves in the middle of the night. Is it possible to drop off my car at the airport at that hour?
Yes, you can bring it back at the airport at night.
What if my plane is delayed?
As we take your flight number when we make your booking, we can check with the airport when your plane is due. So, even if your plane is delayed, our representative will be waiting for you at arrivals.
How long in advance do I need to cancel not to incur a penalty fee?
Any booking cancellation will be charged with a 30,00 Euro fee.
– Should the reserved vehicle not be collected as agreed, customer will incur in a 100,00 Euro NO SHOW fee.
– All cancellations are to be made in written to fax +30-26610-76055
What kind of baby seats do you provide?
We have different brands of baby seats, all standard seats approved by the EC. They are suitable for children up to 18 kg.
Can I take my car outside Corfu Island?
No, it is not permitted to take any rented car outside of Corfu Island.
Where I can find the security code for my credit card?
VISA: On the back of your credit card you will find digits printed next to the signature strip. The security code is the last three digits. This code guarantees that nobody uses your card details without your consent.
AMEX: On the front of your credit card you will find 4 digits printed above and on the right of your credit card number. This code guarantees that nobody uses your card details without your consent. More info on security code.
OUR RENT A CAR hereby rents Vehicle (including any replacement vehicle) to Renter subject to all terms and conditions on the front page and this page and Renter in consideration there of agrees to them as the essence of the Agreement.
1. QUALIFICATION: Renter’s or drivers minimum age 23 years old for car groups A, B, C and 25 years old for cars of other groups.
2. DRIVER’S LICENSE: A valid driver license held for at least one year in required.
3. MINIMUM RENTAL: One day. Every hour in excess is calculated at 1/5 of daily rate.
4. TRAFFIC FINES: Tickets and attached administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law during rental period are bone solely by the renter.
5. DEPOSIT: Deposits for estimated rental charge (days – kms) are required at the beginning or rental and final adjustments are made on complection of rental. Minimum 20,00 €. No deposits is required from Credit – Card holders honored by OUR RENT A CAR.
6.INSURANCE: Rental rates include the following coverages:
a) Death or bodily injury to third party up to 1,000,000,00 €
b) Property damages to third party up to 1,000,000,00 €
c) The renter car against fire and theft.
d) For damages on the renter car the customers is responsible for Groups A – C up to the ………………………………. and for the other Groups up to the first …………………………..
7. COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER: The renter’s responsibility mentioned in paragraph 6 can be waived by paying daily …………….. for car groups A, B, C and ………………….. for the other groups.
8. PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE: For a charge of only ………….. per day, covering the driver and each passenger with the following amounts respectively:
9. TAXES: All rates are subject to V.A.T.
10. GASOLINE: Gasoline consumption is payable by the renter.
11. EXTRA EQUIPMENT: Lussage rack or baby seat (upon request): at the extra charge of 1,50 € per day.
12. DELIVERY – COLLECTION: In all towns and airport OUR RENT A CAR stations free of charge. Night deliveries/collection 20,00 € each.
13. AVAILABILITY: Car models are according to original planning Delivery problems however, may compel us to supply another vehicle in exceptional cases.
14. ACROSS THE BORDER RENTALS: Customers wishing to drive the car out of Corfu must have the advance authorization on the renting station of OUR RENT A CAR.
15. FERRYING THE CAR: Cars cannot be ferried without the advance written authorization of OUR RENT A CAR.
16. CONDITIONS OF USE: The Renter is expected to look after the vehicle carefully, to check its mechanical condition, oil, water, tires etc. Any repair of the vehicle by Renter himself or any other party designated by Renter is not allowed without Lessor’s prior consent. In particular, Vehicle must not be used:
a) to carry persons or property for hire;
b) to propel or to tow any vehicle, trailer or other object.
c) in race, test or contest of following a Rally.
d) for subleasing by Renter to any third party;
e) while renter or any other authorized driver of the vehicle is under the influence of alcohol, hallucinatory drugs, barbiturates, or any other substance impairing his consciousness or ability to react.
f) in contravention of any customs, traffic or other regulations.
g) by any person than Renter unless such person has been previously designated and authorized by OUR RENT A CAR in the space provided on the front page of this agreement.
h) to transfer or carry heavy luggage or objects, inflammable materials, staining or badly smelling goods, narcotics etc;
17. ACCIDENTS: In case of an accident or any other incident (fire, theft etc.), Renter is responsible within 24 hours to follow the insurance procedures as set out below:
a) Call the Police.
b) Obtain names and addresses of eye witnesses.
c) Do not acknowledge third party claims.
d) Contact OUR RENT A CAR immediately by phone or other means.
e) Obtain all relevant information from the third party or parties.
f) Complete and sign an accident report.
g) Send any other document or information relative to the accident OUR RENT A CAR.
18. JURISDICTION: Any and all disputes which may arise between Lesson and Renter will be settled before the competent courts of Corfu in Greece. In case of difference between the contracted parties, the Greek courts only will have jurisdiction.